- Save MORE by maximizing and utilizing every bit of T H C with a FULL decarb.
- Feel like a plant expert preparing your own medicine for oral, sublingual, and topical use.
- No more worrying about toasting your bud in the oven.
- Make strain specific edibles and taste the difference.
- No more decarbing around your neighbors' schedule to avoid possible suspicion and judgment.
- Easy to setup and use straight out of the box.
- For use with 220v outlets (used in Australia)*.
- Full activation of your herbs and botanicals
- Use to infuse butter and oil and make tinctures
- Odorless and mess free, no cleanup necessary
- Easy to use from your home (unit is 7.5″ x 4″)
- Holds up to 1 ounce of flower or 5 ounces of leafy herbs
What is decarboxylation?
Decarboxylation is the process of converting the chemicals in certain botanicals into their active form, making them bioavailable for the human body. It’s a critical step for any consumption method, especially those who prefer to consume via oral, sublingual or topical applications.
The problem with traditional decarb methods is they’re difficult to execute from home. They’re time consuming, messy, inaccurate and leave a strong smell in your home. The NOVA is the first in home decarboxylation system that delivers a perfect decarb, everytime.
Benefits of the Nova:
- Quiet and odorless for an easy, accurate decarb
- Saves herb (and money!) by utilizing every bit of active ingredient with a full decarb, every time
- Prepare your own medicine, for oral, sublingual and topical use at home
- Make strain specific edibles – taste and feel the difference
- Get the proper dosage that’s right for you
How to Decarboxylate at Home
How to Infuse Cannabis At HOME - Oils, Lotions, Teas, Honey & More
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.