Please allow 2 - 7 business days for standard delivery. If your parcel is being sent to your work address, please provide a company name.
Parcels have no guaranteed delivery timeframes by carriers. So, plan ahead and place your order earlier if you wish to receive your package by a certain date.
Note: Due Covid-19 health crisis Australia Post may experience some delays – if your order is taking longer than you think it should, please check for updates on their website.
For orders placed during an online sale, please allow 5 -7 business days for your order to be dispatched (we work really hard we promise, we just get inundated).
Orders placed via Express Post may be delivered in 1 - 4 business days. This is just an estimate and may have delays depending on Auspost network.
Orders placed via Standard Shipping may be delivered in 2-7 business days. This is just an estimate and may have delays depending on Auspost network.
- Standard orders should arrive in 2 - 7 business days via Standard Post. However, these are just estimates based on the average experience of our customers. Carrier timelines will vary depending on season and weather conditions.
- Express orders should arrive in 1 - 4 business days via Express Post. However, these are just estimates based on the average experience of our customers. Carrier timelines will vary depending on season and weather conditions.
- Express order has no guaranteed delivery timeframe by carriers. Plan ahead and place your order earlier if you wish to receive your package by a specific date.
- Pick-up today for delivery by 5 pm on the next possible business day* to metropolitan, regional, and remote locations Australia-wide
- Conditions apply for remote regional locations. Please call 13 11 50 or contact TNT for further information
- For non-standard deliveries, such as weekends or after hours, Overnight Express can be upgraded to our Time Critical services
- Australia-wide, day-definite delivery using specified transit schedules via road transport
- Weekend options are available as an upgrade to TNT’s Time Critical service
- Dangerous Goods can be carried in accordance with the Australian Dangerous Goods Code. Dangerous Goods delivery may not conform to the standard transit times
Delivery times - The times listed above are only estimations; The Green Box are not responsible for delays caused by Australia Post or any other carrier, especially during high-volume periods.
Delivery issues - Please note once the parcel has left The Green Box warehouse, it is not our responsibility. The Green Box are not liable for missing parcels due to errors on the customer or carrier's part. However we will do everything we can to follow up should there be issues. If your order is Return To Sender for any reason, a new shipping fee will be charged.
Custom and duty charges - Deliveries to countries outside Australia might incur customs or import taxes. Unfortunately, since we don’t have any control over these charges, we can’t cover them for you.
Consignment size and location of the delivery - shipping pricing may vary on the courier based on the parcel size and weight. Couriers will also base the shipping fee on the location of the delivery.