- Marked portions: 8 tablespoons per stick (4 in total)
- Infusion amount: 32 tablespoons (2 cups)
- Durable, flexible, easy to use, and clean
- Non-toxic, BPA-free, and safe to use in microwave, oven, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher
- Temperature range: – 40F to 446 F (230 ℃)
- Discreet and can be kept on the counter
- Easily pour infusions into each cavity
How to Use
Remove the FX or Nova lid, then insert the desired amount of material inside the unit and place the cover(s) back on top before beginning your decarb cycle. With the Nova, press the single button interface, or with the FX, choose A1 to activate THC and CBG-rich material and A2 to activate CBD-rich material. After the decarb cycle is complete, pour your infusion medium over top, and begin the infusion process by running a second Nova cycle or running the FX’s Infuse setting.
Once complete, remove the infusion from the device and strain. If using the Infusion Press, replace the FX lid with the press to easily separate out the raffinate from the usable, infused oil without any loss. Pour the strained infusion into the Infusion Mold, and place it inside the freezer, fridge, or room-temperature countertop or shelf.
The Infusion Mold can be paired with any/all Ardent devices, accessories, and kits, or non-infused crafts and kitchen projects of all kinds.