The Dr. Dabber XS Electric Dab Rig is an advancement in the evolution of the brand's patented technology. All the power and temperature adjustability from their larger vaporizers can now be found in this purpose-built mini dab rig, designed with traveling in mind.
The XS Electric Dab Rig features 4 heat settings, carefully calibrated so all users can get the full flavor, dense vapor, or large clouds, depending on your specific preferences. The quick heating capabilities of the XS enable the user to achieve their desired temperature in just 9-12 seconds, suitable for fast hits on the go. The 920mAh battery charges in as little as 30 minutes and is good for about 35 uses before having to stop for some juice. It also has pass-through charging capability, allowing for use as a tabletop vaporizer while plugged in.
A glass attachment adds water filtration to the mix, increasing the silkiness of those sweet vapor clouds. Designed for a life on the road, the XS is simple to fill, load, and use. The spill-proof glassware prevents any potential leakage along the way and the carb cap has a leash to keep all your tools in place. Also included is a convenient funnel tool for refilling water when necessary!
The kit includes:
- XS Electric Dab Rig
- Glass bubbler attachment
- e-Chamber atomizer
- Carb cap w/ seal & leash
- Funnel filling tool (for adding water to bubbler)
- Metal loading tool (for loading concentrates)
DR. DABBER XS ELECTRIC DAB RIG TECH SPECS:
- 920mAh battery
- Concentrate vaporizer
- 4 specially calibrated heat settings (475-675°F)
- About 35 uses in a single charge
- Charges in 30-60 minutes (depending on the adapter used)
- Average heat time under 9-12 seconds
- Spill-proof bubbler design
How To Use:
- Press the power button 5 times to turn it On/Off.
- Press the button three times to adjust the temperature setting. You can modify the temperature setting during a heating cycle by pressing the power button three times.
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to start a heating cycle. Press the button anytime during the heating cycle to stop the heating.
- Unpack the XS™ kit by removing all components, including those in the Accessory Kit.
- Add water to the Glass Attachment using the Glass Filling Funnel by inserting the small end of the funnel into the glass piping of the Glass Attachment.
- It is recommended to add 30 mm or 1.25 inches of water to the Glass Attachment. Note: DO NOT FILL FROM MOUTHPIECE
- Assemble the XS™ by threading the e-Chamber™ into the e-Rig, placing the pre-filled Glass Attachment on the e-Rig, and placing the Glass Carb Cap with the Seal/Tether on the Glass Attachment.