Lift Ardent Nova Decarboxylator Machine 220v
FREE Guide and Australian Adaptor
Decarbing with the NOVA™ has changed how caregivers and patients administer their medicine. Now you can make anything with our super simple decarb machine.
- Save MORE by maximizing and utilizing every bit of T H C with a FULL decarb.
- Feel like a plant expert preparing your own medicine for oral, sublingual, and topical use.
- No more worrying about toasting your bud in the oven.
- Make strain specific edibles and taste the difference.
- No more decarbing around your neighbors' schedule to avoid possible suspicion and judgment.
- Easy to setup and use straight out of the box.
This device is Mess free as it prepares botanical for topical, oral or sublingual use right in the comfort of your own home.
How it Works
Simply place up to an ounce of material into the unit, push the start button and the Decarboxylator will begin the extraction process and ready your botanicals for your desired use.
At the core of the Nova Decarboxylator are dual sensors and a hi-tech thermal blanket which enables the unit's precise heating cycles. Moreover, the Nova is powered by elite electronics and a decarboxylation algorithm to create the ideal decarb conditions so you can get the most out of your botanicals every time.
Devices supplied by us are ready to use in Australian power outlets and is 220v. It comes with a power plug adapter that connects to Australian Power outlets.
Decarboxylator Return & Exchange Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Ardent:
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. If you are returning your item within this period for a refund, the item must be unused and undamaged.
- After 7 days, you may exchange the item or opt for an Ardent store credit for future purchases.
- In order to qualify for a return, exchange or store credit, the item(s) and packaging cannot be damaged. Additionally, the goods must be returned in their original packaging, and accompanied by all items comprising the product.
Food Kit Return & Exchange Policy
All food kit sales are final.
How to Return An Item
- Email Support@ArdentCannabis.com within the cancellation period with your request.
- Once you have received authorization from a representative, send the item(s) back to Ardent. Our return address is detailed on your original invoice.
When returning or exchanging an item, you will be responsible for the shipping charges back to Ardent. If it is an exchange, we will ship your new item to you free of charge.
One Year Warranty
At Ardent, we stand behind our products and provide a one year warranty on the Nova for electronic and manufacturing defects. The One Year Warranty is void if the base holding the Nova’s electronic components has been in any way opened or altered after purchase, or if there is damage to the unit resulting from misuse.
If your item’s issue is covered under Ardent’s One Year Warranty, please follow the instructions above on how to return an item.
One Year Replacement Parts Program
Ardent’s One Year Replacement Parts Program includes replacements for the Nova body, electric and heating components, inner container, lid and cover.
Email us from the email address from which you placed your order. You will receive a reply within 2 business days to coordinate a replacement. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for processing.
If purchased from one of our authorized retailers, please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
The One Year Warranty is void if the base holding the Nova’s electronic components has been in any way opened or altered after purchase or for damage to the unit resulting from misuse.