This personal heat press machine is portable and made to travel. It features a sturdy body with dual heating plates and a temperature and timing control display located at the top of the press.
The digitally controlled heating plates are suitable for rosin and vegetable extraction with an adjustable pressure of up to 350 KGs.
This personal heat press machine arrives fully assembled and ready to use out of the box.
Remember a good material in enables a good material out!
- Sturdy body with smooth design
- Plate size: 5 x 7.5cm
- Solid plates
- Time range: 0 to 999 Seconds
- Size: 31 x 29 x 20cm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Power: 350w
- Voltage: 220v
- Power Plug: Australian
- Temperature range: 0~250C
- LCD controller with Digital temperature (+- 1C) and timer function
- Take the rosin press from the package.
- Plug in the power socket, turn on the power switch, set the temperature and time, and wait for the temperature to reach the set temperature
- For the machine to operate, firstly you need to adjust machine pressing force through the pressure nut, turning the pressure nut from right to left for a higher pressing force or the opposite to reduce the pressure.
- Put the plant material into a filter bag and use parchment paper to cover the filter bag before placing it on the lower heating element.
- Press the TIMER button on the control panel. The control panel starts showing a countdown and it ends when the press starts beeping. Press the TIMER button again to turn off the timer and stop the beeping.
- Rosin extraction will be sticky on the parchment paper, you will need to use the rosin tool to collect the oil when it cools down.
A rosin jar is recommended for storage.
IMPORTANT: Note that you should not adjust the pressure too high, and press it by jumping up or using your whole body's weight to press it down. Otherwise, it will damage the machine handle (which will void the warranty, and influence the machine's service life).
Read before use
- Use the Rosin press only as intended.
- Please keep children away from the machine.
- Please make sure to use a machine on the correct voltage outlet before using the device.
- Burns can occur when in contact with heating plates.
Turn off the Device when not in use and remove the plug.
- Power Cable
- User Manual
Very good for a reasonable price. I can make small extractions and I am very happy
Good product for the price. Not too difficult to get the hang of if you’ve seen them used before. YouTube is very helpful. Just don’t turn the temp up too high or expect massive yields. Quality in means quality out…