Ardent Decarboxylator FX 220v
This device is ready to us in Australian power outlets.
The Ardent FX is an all-in-one activation, infusion, melting, and baking appliance requiring no prior cannabis, cooking, or baking experience to use.
You can do it ALL in this wonder device. Almost 4x bigger than the Nova with separate settings for activating all your favorite cannabinoids plus infusing and baking all of your favorite edibles right inside!! Be one of the first to get FX!
- No kitchen required, Decarboxylate, extract, infuse, melt, and bake all in one appliance
- Full activation and infusion of THC, CBD, CBG and other cannabinoids
- Use any plant material (including flower, kief, and concentrate)
- Stainless steel cavity
- 4 different settings for a full range of activation, infusion, melting, baking and more
- Detachable base for easy clean up
- No minimum material amount, work with up to 4 oz of plant material at a time
- Perfect as a personal cooking and crafting device in addition to all of it’s cannabis capabilities
- Save MORE by maximizing and utilizing every bit of T H C with a FULL decarb.
- Feel like a plant expert preparing your own medicine for oral, sublingual, and topical use.
- No more worrying about toasting your bud in the oven.
- Make strain specific edibles and taste the difference.
- No more decarbing around your neighbors' schedule to avoid possible suspicion and judgment.
- Easy to setup and use straight out of the box.
- For use with 220v outlets (used in Australia)*.
- Full activation of your herbs and botanicals
Suitable for smaller kitchen spaces and workspaces without kitchens (no need for an oven, double boiler, or crock pot.) Switch between modes by pressing the “M” button, and start the cycle by pressing the Ardent “A.” The FX is compatible with Ardent’s full line of kitchen tools and kits. Be part of the first wave of FX owners for exclusive access to Ardent’s new releases.
Ardent FX detailed manual can be accessed here
Expert Advice tip: try your first rounds with small portions of material
Warranty: you must register your product with Ardent within 2 weeks. Registration can be done here